Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting into a Rythm


I know it has been too long since I last posted. I have several posts started, describing the days in the hospital waiting to bring Isaac home, about his birthmother, about the transition to being a mom. The first several weeks Isaac was home with us I wasn't doing much writing, and then I went back to work. That was a difficult transition, so I didn't get much done beyond taking care of the baby and maybe managing to get some housework done (but not much of that!). Now the school year is over, and I just have a two-week summer program to teach, and then I will officially be a stay-at-home mom. Although that wasn't exactly my choice (I was hoping to maybe keep working part time) I am so looking forward to it. The transition to parenthood wasn't nearly as difficult as the transition to working parenthood.


Here are a couple of pictures from the last four months. I'll try to write more soon.



Mark packing Isaac up to go home from the hospital.




One of his first baths.




Grandpa and Isaac.



A more recent one. What a cutie, huh?

No comments: